last week's jams:

email:
sanskrit at gmail dot com

Atom RSS feed

blogosphere:
NEW LINKS COMIN' SOON

Best Week Ever
Gizmodo
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso
Music (For Robots)
videos.antville.org

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

the speed of boredom


Monday, May 10, 2004

ah, blogger is all different but still cool. i'm going to need to look up some of the new features and see how to work them in here.

if and when i visit philly, i will be completely untourist-like, except for the fact that i won't know where i am most of the time. you'll have to show me all your favorite spots, none of the usual tour spots, girl.

today i had my interview at michael's. my dad insisted i wear a button-up shirt, despite my arguement that its an arts and crafts store. after a few wardrobe changes, we agreed on my shirt sleeve grey folk fest button up. i got there a half hour early so i wandered around radio shack and made it back to michael's with ten minutes to spare. i waited for 45 minutes before i was brought back into the classroom, where i filled answered a ninety-question survey. scale of one to ten, how strongly you agree or disagree with a statement. they were mostly stuff like "guy smokes marijuana, then gets fired." and i'm like "huh...um...ok?"
yeah, it was weird but quick.
during the interview, she said i was most likely aiming for a teaching position, specifically in calligraphy and using the xyron stickermaker. its good pay assuming i can get people to take the classes, but i can't get a more regular position since i can't work regular weekends (i refuse to miss the art fest for anything)
later on, my mother and i went into the city to have our hair analyzed (selling? who cares right now..?) at Bumble and bumble. the place is tres chic. i'm going to be modelling and getting a razor chunk cut on thursday the 27th. my mother couldn't work out her schedule and they'll get back to her.

i pretty much forgot about the russell butts story before a half-hour ago:

xantixgravityx: russell is terribly upset at you and maria
xantixgravityx: he searched for himself on yahoo and found what you two said about him in your blog
xantixgravityx: and he's very angry
ArtWhenWeMelt: well you can tell him that i'm sure neither of us give much of a shit
ArtWhenWeMelt: its religious politicians like him that drove me away from my spectacularly liberal church

and then:

RuStYb019: Hey whats up
ArtWhenWeMelt: yo
RuStYb019: This is Russell
ArtWhenWeMelt: i figured from "RuStY"
RuStYb019: I just have a quick question for you...
RuStYb019: that I was hoping you could answer
ArtWhenWeMelt: yahuh?
RuStYb019: Ok...we are NOT friends and never have been but for some reason you felt the need to write an entire entry about me in your blogspot which I found...I am not mad about it...@ first I was pissed but but actually I am quite flattered that you took the time out to talk about me...all I want to know is WHY you felt the need to write it
ArtWhenWeMelt: because maria sent me the link
ArtWhenWeMelt: and then we discussed it
ArtWhenWeMelt: and i thought the discussion was interesting
RuStYb019: ok...thats great and im glad you had an interesting conversation about me.....it makes me happy actually that people are that interested in my life...and for a little clarification..."Breathe" is not a country song in cause u were wondering
RuStYb019: if you two are seriously that interested in my life I can also send you my xanga journal...just in cause u want a little more information
ArtWhenWeMelt: i don't know about maria, but i'm not interested in the life, i was intrigued by the cause you were working toward
RuStYb019: as for this cause ive been working towards...if you knew anything about me...which you dont...you would of always know i have been a christian...maybe I havent always lived accordingly but God has and always will be a part of my life and now with the book i am writing which is going to be Published I get to share it with thousands of people
ArtWhenWeMelt: at the risk of sounding nonchalant, huzzah
RuStYb019: at the risk of sounding nochalant...what r u talking about>
ArtWhenWeMelt: your cause and your book and your tribulations and your dedication
RuStYb019: what about it?
ArtWhenWeMelt: good for you, that's all
ArtWhenWeMelt: kudos
RuStYb019: yes it is good for me...and i would appreciate it if you could please keep my name out of your blogspots b.c if you have no interest in me than there should be no reason to write about me
ArtWhenWeMelt: that's a shame, because i'm putting it in right now
ArtWhenWeMelt: sorry for the free publicity
ArtWhenWeMelt: if you give me the link again i'll include that too
RuStYb019: which link would you like since your so eager to get my name out there?
RuStYb019: they do say any publicity is good publicity so whether it is good or bad...it doesnt bother me
ArtWhenWeMelt: whatever you're working on right now
RuStYb019: http://www.pathufind.com/christteen.htm
ArtWhenWeMelt: alright then
RuStYb019: good bye
ArtWhenWeMelt: peace


wow...what an ass. i'm going to again ignore the grammar and focus on the message and his conversational skills.

what an ass.
that's all. i don't want to ramble about it more than that, lest i offend the christian masses, or the russell butts support club...which i'm pretty sure share members.

so if you're a christian teenager in need of a bit more faith, click the link and see if your fragile little mind can handle the rocking. if you're not a christian teenager in need of a bit more faith, click the link and see if it doesn't offend you, regardless of your own faith. if you just don't care, i completely understand.

the magentic fields album "i" is fun and quite lovely. i especially enjoy "i don't believe you" and "i thought you were my boyfriend"
so far, butterfly boucher's "flutterby" is surprisingly well written and catchy. i think i will enjoy it.
les savy fav's "rome (written upside down)" is completely sensational, and "inches" is still one of the best albums i've heard all year, though more often than not i much prefer the odd tracks to the even.

8:36 PM
0 comments sanskrit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

05/200306/200307/200308/200309/200310/200311/200312/200301/200402/200403/200404/200405/200406/200407/200408/200409/200410/200411/200412/200401/200502/200503/200504/200505/200506/200507/200508/200509/200510/200511/200512/200501/200602/200603/200604/200605/200606/200607/200608/200609/200612/200602/200703/200904/200905/200906/200907/200908/200910/200911/2009